SELECTED CUSTOMER RESULTS
85% Paperless in 90 Days
50% Decrease in Start-up, Shutdown, and Changeover Times
90% Decrease in Errors per Month
55% Increase in Checklist and Form Completion
Captured 30,000+ Net New Datapoints a Day
200% faster to deploy new best practices
At Parsable we set out to transform the daily lives of deskless workers by providing an easy to use and deploy, “mobile first” Industry 4.0 platform to digitally organize work, foster real-time collaboration, and provide analytics to drive continuous improvement in industrial environments. We call this the Mobile Collaboration & Workflow (MCW) platform. Nothing defines deskless more than Oil Field Exploration and Services.
Oil & Gas has some unique challenges and we are helping our customers prepare equipment, test, drill and service wells.
We are live at sites in the United States, Canada, Chile, Equador, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, Russia, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand.
SMARTER FIELD TEAMS
Our customers augment their workers with the intelligence to execute each step of a process correctly and effectively.
- less training
- less total effort required
- better partnering with suppliers and vendors
- better procedural compliance
- and fewer workplace injuries
FASTER JOB EXECUTION
In Oil & Gas, time is money. By crushing cycle and downtime in work processes, wells get operational faster and run at optimal capacity.
- Exploration goes faster from core samples to drilling.
- Work is performed more safely.
- Intended procedures get executed not pencil whipped.
- Equipment and people have less idle time.
- When issues arise, the teams know who is doing what.
- New employees and partners get up-to-speed faster.
- Maintenance is cued seamlessly to eliminate costly downtime.
In designing the Parsable MCW platform, we’ve studied how Oil & Gas gets work done.
We’ve leveraged the capabilities of mobile devices with specific attention paid to usability for oil field workers to help you collect the data you need to improve your field results.
This might mean:
- ensuring work is performed safely to eliminate injuries
- or -
- collecting and sharing sample data results
- or -
- tracking preventative maintenance to ensure equipment is ready to go
By collecting continuous data feeds from the field as the work gets done, you can see the work happening in real-time.
You can also take corrective action when something isn’t going to plan.
We help you connect the procedures to your team and your team to each other in real-time with rich media.
Use the testimonial module to introduce yourself in an approachable way. Talk about your vision for your company, or what it is you love most about doing what you do.
Rachel Decker HubSpot, inc.