Privacy Shield Principles
Usage of Your Information
- What types of Information we process
- The purposes for which we process Information
- Your rights with respect to your Information
- Where your Information will be stored
- How we protect your Information
- Who we share your Information with, and our liability for the actions of such third parties
- When we may disclose your Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, we commit to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your Information. If you have a question or complaint regarding our Privacy Shield policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
425 2nd Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
We have further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please visit https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield for more information or to file a complaint. The services of JAMS are provided at no cost to you.
If your complaint concerns human resources Information that was collected in the context of the employment relationship, please contact your local data protection authority (“DPA”). We commit to cooperate with such DPA and comply with the advice given by such DPA with regard to human resources data.
If you are unable to resolve your complaint after contacting Parsable and pursuing Independent Recourse, you may be eligible to participate in binding arbitration. Please refer to Annex I of the Privacy Shield Principles for more details.
Parsable’s compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission.